Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Duc Le
Dr. Duc Le, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frederick, MD, with other offices in Frederick, MD and Rockville, MD. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Le is affiliated with Frederick Memorial Hospital. He speaks English and Vietnamese.
Dr. Duc Le has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Duc Le is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.
Frederick, MD 0.16 mi
Dr. Jeanne Oconnell
Frederick, MD 0.20 mi21
Dr. Sadaf Taimur
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Frederick, MD 0.82 mi18