A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duc Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duc Tran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duc Ngoc Tran DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duc N. Tran practice?
- Dr. Duc Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duc Tran practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA.
See Westminster Primary Care Doctors.