A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duc Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duc Vo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duc Vo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duc Phu Vo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Duc P. Vo practice?
- Dr. Duc Vo has 1 office location.
Dr. Duc Vo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Surgeons.