A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duc Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duc Vo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duc Vo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan