A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duc Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duc Vo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vo
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Vo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duc Vo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duc Phu Vo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Duc P. Vo practice?
- Dr. Duc Vo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Duc Vo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Richardson Orthopedic Surgeons and Richardson Surgeons.