Surgical Specialist
2821 E President George Bush Hwy
Ste 306
Richardson, TX 75082
972-675-9500
Locations and availability (4)

|  Not Good  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2014

Dr. Vo put a rod in my hip last year, Now 11 mos later am told a screw has come loose and will now need a total hip replacement.

|  GREAT Surgeon! I recommend him to anyone!  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

I had massive ligament damage to my elbow and ended up needing a reconstruction of my UCL. All other doctors I had gone to before had misdiagnosed me and refused to listen to my complaints or symptoms or order me any MRIs, claiming I only had tendonitis. Dr. Vo diagnosed it correctly before getting the MRI to confirm. I am an athlete, and at the time I did not want to quit in the middle of the season for surgery - Dr. Vo patiently explained the risks to me and waited for me to think it through for a couple weeks and be absolutely sure. Did not pressure me into surgery but guided me to the right decision. Reconstruction was EXCELLENT, was back playing in less time than it usually takes for the injury to be rehabbed, elbow is strong, have not had any problems with it and it has been almost four years now! Was even patient with my post-surgery paranoia that I had re-injured it when I hadn't, and would schedule appointments at the slightest bit of soreness, hah!

|  show details
Aug 26th, 2011

Great surgeon and great office staff! Only two running the whole office! Wonderful bedside manners! High recommend!

|  JCT  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

I went to Dr. Vo on a recommendation. He did a poor reattachment of my bicep tendon. The first surgery failed. The second was questionable if my bicep tendon held. As a result, I have a serious and noticeable gap from my bicep to my elbow. I am unable to use my bicep for any purposes. I do not recommend him to anyone!!!!

|  Horrible billing practices  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2010

Office staff billed me for an office visit when I went for an MRI at second office. The staff said this is normal practice. I do not agree with being billed for an office visit when the MD is not seen. I feel this is illegal and wrong billing practice. Before you make appointment with this MD know your insurances billing practice because his staff is not very professional and will attempt to bill you for services not rendered.

|  Best Dr. I've Ever Visited  |  show details
by TJ Turner on Jul 14th, 2010

He has repaired 2 dislocations and broken bones Ive sustained. Ever since meeting him, all my family and friends go to him if they get hurt; he's simply the best. Truly cares about his patients, genuinely nice, excellent memory, and all around a good person. If you have any potential bone related problems or back pain, he is the Dr. to see in all of north Texas. Highly recommended!

|  ms  |  show details
by dawn h at Insider Pages on May 13th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

He is a wonderful doctor.Surgery he did for me was elbowbursitis. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Vo Duc P Md - Orthopedic & Sports Medicine is an excellent hand surgeon.  |  show details
by Saundra Guest at Insider Pages on Aug 5th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Vo did an excellent job on my fractured wrist. No residual pain and excellent healing. His bedside manner is what a doctor should have...

|  orthopedic  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 24th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Vo is an excellent orthopedic doctor. I tore my ACL and he spent lots of time with me giving me the pros and cons of surgery. Very car...