Dr. Duc Vo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Duc Vo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2017

Dr. Vo is great.

Great since of humor. Surgery info and any questions I had, answered in full. Was not in a hurry to move on. Recommend Dr. Vo to everyone.

February 24th, 2016

He is a GREAT surgeon and super kind!

January 22nd, 2016

Dr. Vo is a wonderful doctor and is one of the most professional I have ever visited.

September 9th, 2015

Absolutely wonderful and painless visit.

August 7th, 2015

Very helpful

I have had good results so far with Dr. Vo. I would recommend him to everyone. I travel a long way to see him.

July 3rd, 2014

Not Good

Dr. Vo put a rod in my hip last year, Now 11 mos later am told a screw has come loose and will now need a total hip replacement.

January 12th, 2012

GREAT Surgeon! I recommend him to anyone!

I had massive ligament damage to my elbow and ended up needing a reconstruction of my UCL. All other doctors I had gone to before had misdiagnosed me and refused to listen to my complaints or symptoms or order me any MRIs, claiming I only had tendonitis. Dr. Vo diagnosed it correctly before getting the MRI to confirm. I am an athlete, and at the time I did not want to quit in the middle of the season for surgery - Dr. Vo patiently explained the risks to me and waited for me to think it through for a couple weeks and be absolutely sure. Did not pressure me into surgery but guided me to the right decision. Reconstruction was EXCELLENT, was back playing in less time than it usually takes for the injury to be rehabbed, elbow is strong, have not had any problems with it and it has been almost four years now! Was even patient with my post-surgery paranoia that I had re-injured it when I hadn't, and would schedule appointments at the slightest bit of soreness, hah!

August 26th, 2011

Great surgeon and great office staff! Only two running the whole office! Wonderful bedside manners! High recommend!

May 23rd, 2011

JCT

I went to Dr. Vo on a recommendation. He did a poor reattachment of my bicep tendon. The first surgery failed. The second was questionable if my bicep tendon held. As a result, I have a serious and noticeable gap from my bicep to my elbow. I am unable to use my bicep for any purposes. I do not recommend him to anyone!!!!

October 10th, 2010

Horrible billing practices

Office staff billed me for an office visit when I went for an MRI at second office. The staff said this is normal practice. I do not agree with being billed for an office visit when the MD is not seen. I feel this is illegal and wrong billing practice. Before you make appointment with this MD know your insurances billing practice because his staff is not very professional and will attempt to bill you for services not rendered.

July 14th, 2010

Best Dr. I've Ever Visited

He has repaired 2 dislocations and broken bones Ive sustained. Ever since meeting him, all my family and friends go to him if they get hurt; he's simply the best. Truly cares about his patients, genuinely nice, excellent memory, and all around a good person. If you have any potential bone related problems or back pain, he is the Dr. to see in all of north Texas. Highly recommended!

August 14th, 2017