Dr. Duc Pham Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Duc Pham?

October 21st, 2017

ONGOING NIGHTMARE

Dr. Pham, Run as far away as you can from him. This is my story and almost 2 years later I have my 7th ( SEVENTH ) corrective surgery scheduled 10/24/17 after 6 surgeries later. Because I went to him for just fat injections under my eyes. It did not go well. Large lumps were now under my eyes. After Pham screwed up the free surgery he gave me He offered another free surgery. I told him I would choose another surgeon and he would pay for it. He agreed. I chose Dr.Mansueto ( plastic surgeon eye specialist) I had 5, YES, FIVE surgeries with Dr Mansueto. this startred Dec 16,16 and now I go in 10/24/17 To Dr. Spies in Paradise Valley for a partial face lift that is over $13,000.00 to give my lower eyes more support. So Dr. Pham HAS REFUSED TO PAY FOR THIS. HIS ATTITUDE MUST BE, JUST WALK AROUND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE CARRYING MY SCARS. So I'm pay for this with money I was saving for something very special. I wish there was someway to contact you others because I think we have enough for a Class Action Suit. Make sure you file a complaint with the Arizona Medical Board. By all means tell everyone you see he's terrible as a doctor and worse as a person.

June 4th, 2015

Emergency

My kid was bit in the face by a dog. He performed surgery on my kid and was amazing BUT he was an outside dr from my insurance company and now I'm being charged for over 30,000 for this. I'm grateful for his service but at the same time I can't pay for it and insurance company send a check for over a $1,000 and over a year ago and THEY LOST IT, NEVER ARRIVED OR WAS STOLEN. I know that $1,00 is not near $30,000 but I feel like I was charged soooo much.

April 21st, 2014

We can't thank you enough

One of our best friends had minor outpatient surgery performed by another doctor before Thanksgiving. He contracted MERSA (undiagnosed by the original doctor) & had a slew of complications. Within two months, it progressed to the point of being limb threatening and most importantly life threatening. The pain was unbearable and our friend was getting very little response from his surgeon while being told to tough it out while in the ER . His wife heard about Dr Pham and called him. Dr Pham reviewed pictures and came to the ER and set about an immediate course of treatment. Our friend was transferred to Scottsdale Osborn and immediately rushed to surgery. The cause of the pain being MERSA gas was finally identified and several surgeries later he was out of danger. I have NO DOUBT that Dr Pham and his colleagues saved our friend's life and I am incredibly grateful to him.

August 7th, 2012

My family and I are extremely displeased with Dr. Pham. He attended to my brother in the emergency room which we had no issue with. However once he was released we were to schedule a follow up appt which we did. My brother received a bill from Dr. Pham and when we inquired with the insurance company as to why they wouldn't cover the charges they explained to us that many were double charges. For example he billed us twice for opening a wound and the insurance company explained a doctor doesn't open a wound twice, only once in the same visit. We went for a second opinion to a wound doctor who took one look at my brothers leg and the scars left post surgery and told us Dr. Pham did an awful and sloppy job. It is now a year later and we are still receiving bills, one including a $700 charge for cleaning a wound. He spent 10 minutes with my brother in the follow up visit, didn't even remove all of the staples and has the nerve to trump up charges to our insurance company and when they don't cover procedures that were never performed, he bills us? I would never recommend this doctor to anyone! Even if we were having no issues with 'billing procedures', the results of his work are enough alone to never go back.

March 28th, 2012

Nic

Dr. Pham's billing practices are highly questionable and border on unethical. The disorganized nature of billing is symbolic of the disorganized manner in which he conducts his entire practice, including patient care. I would suggest finding another physician in this field to anyone considering Dr. Pham.

June 7th, 2011

bedside manner, not that great. i was often left in the dark, with little explanation as to what was going on. he never came to check on me after surgeries while in the hospital. but he does seem to be good at what he does, as far as plastic surgery goes.

November 13th, 2010

didn't get what I wanted

Came in for a breast augmentation and specifically asked for a "C" cup. I didn't want anything big, just a look that lifted and made them look equal. What I got was "DD" and the scar on my left breast is not right. His answer is always "this is what you wanted.

August 19th, 2009

Facial Dog Bite

My daughter was bitten by a dog around the forehead, temple, ear, and scalp area. Dr. Pham was called to the ER and arrived quickly. He did an excellent job reconstructing her wounds. At first I thought that her lid would remain lifted, but it now looks virtually normal. I'm greatful that he's the DR. that helped us. he's the DR. that was

September 5th, 2008

ligament torn

dr pham used phical therapy on my r wrist and tore the ligament going to my thumb.

October 5th, 2017