Dr. Duck Lim MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2012
I went to Dr. Lim because he had an amazing special for new patients. I'm now a regular patient. He's great. When I first became a patient clearly explained what work i needed and cost and options. He's awesome. He and his entire staff are very kind and professional. I definitely recommend Dr. Lim.

May 17th, 2012
Great Physician!
I have been seeing Dr. Lim for over 10 years and he is one of the most caring physicians that I have ever met. Since I am in the healthcare field and have been managing hospitals for the past 17 years, this complement should go a lot further than that of an average patient because I get to meet a lot more physicians than an average person.He is quick, sharp with his diagnostics and runs a "no frills" operation in Granada Hills.

December 21st, 2011
Great Physician
I have been seeing Dr. Lim for over 10 years as a patient. He is a very good physician and runs a great office. I also happen to be in the healthcare field and can honestly say that he is a great diagnostician and really cares about his patients.

November 15th, 2011
This Dr. is very rude, I don't recommend at all...

October 24th, 2011
Great Physician
Dr. Lim has been my internist for over 6 years and is a joy to speak with. He is kind and genuine with outstanding clinical skills. He has been managing my hypertension very successfully and I would recommend him to any friend or family member.

May 23rd, 2011
What da @$*% ?
This dr has no patients. He makes you feel as if u are taking up his time. He has better things to do, but u happen to be korean then u might have a chance. Wish u luck.

October 4th, 2010
privacy non existent....
i was looking for a local doctor, and i decided to choose dr. Lim. when i was asked to come in, he is like this old doctor, and looks really emotionless. He did not talk any small talk to get to know me...everything was just business like. What gross me out was he was picking his nose the entire time he was asking me quesitons....and did not wash his hands before handling me. he actually wiped the booger on his arm. He did a full check up on me...and i had to pry out information from him about what he thought. he didnt seem to want to inform me of my condition or anything. he told me of my condition, and told me to treat it, it is not covered by my insurance...but might be if i went to another doctor to make it look less cosmetic. I said i will go to another doctor...and he seemed pretty disappointed. what was the worst was....when i was going out to the receptionist to get his referal for another doctor....in the lobby, he basically dictated to the receptionist my entire medical history and condition in front of everyone. I was so shocked cz i can't believe what just happened....i interupted the doctor and i just left the office. If you care about your privacy or being with a doctor who cared.....Dont go here.

October 14th, 2016