A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ducksoo Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ducksoo Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ducksoo Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ducksoo Kim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ducksoo Kim practice?
- Dr. Ducksoo Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ducksoo Kim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.