A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Durdana Gilani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Durdana Gilani is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilani graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Gilani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Durdana Gilani practice?
Dr. Durdana Gilani practices Family Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA.
See Arcadia Family Physicians.