Dr. Dudley Baker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 7th, 2013
Don't see this doctor if you are a practicing Catholic. He will not be respectful about your beliefs on birth control and will actively try to talk you into it no matter your resolve (he did this to me while pregnant) He basically insisted that with my second child(less than a year later) I needed a VBAC at all costs so I could go on to have 12 more children (he actually said that.) He even wanted me to go on a diet to grow a smaller baby than last time. I didn't have gestational diabetes, not even close. If you are ok with birth control and are not pregnant, go ahead and see him for your gynocological needs. Do not see this man for pregnancy. He spent our first visit of my pregnancy telling me how repeat csections will result in a doctor accidentally cutting into my bladder or bowel and then how a vbac will result in my uterus rupturing. I just can't win! This is only my second child! This is NOT how you talk to a pregnant lady on her first visit to you. I changed doctors before the birth.

July 25th, 2012
Dr. Baker and his staff are amazing!! They took very good care of me during a high risk pregnancy and I have a beautiful baby girl born at a healthy 8 pounds 11 oz to show for it. Great job Dr. Baker and NW Womens Staff!!!

November 18th, 2011
amazing
I love him and his staff. They are all kind understanding extremely informed and PATIENT! He has delivered both of my girls. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him. Jenetta his right hand is wonderful and always was very helpful. I felt like I was in the safest hands in the world to watch over me and my babies. Highly recommend.

October 21st, 2011
I've been waiting for scheduling an appointment for a week!
This Norton women caring center is the most weired clinic I've ever seen. For making an appointment, you need fax them the paper of approving you're pregnant. I spent three days to make sure they got the fax, and 4 days for waiting the Dr. signning that paper. I'm still waiting now. I don't know how long I can make the appointment with him. The OB coordinator Ms. Linzy was so rude. Whenever I called her, her voice mail was on. If I left a messege in the early morning, she called me back in the late afternoon. This dr. wasted my time!

February 22nd, 2011
Carolyn Watson
My first visit with Dr. Baker but won't be my last. A very caring doctor. I am 64 and have had other ob/gyn's but he is by far the best.

May 24th, 2010
I don't know where how he's rated so highly
Nice guy but come on!?! I've been 3 times each time the wait was over an hour. I found another doc now. Not only does the staff justify the continued lateness with bogus excuses but when you try calling ahead to see if they are running "on time" you can't reach anyone! Then when you do see him he gives you all of 3 minutes. The last time I scheduled the apt. I made the receptionist take my number and told her to CALL ME if they were running late. Of course no call. I went in, they said he was running a little behind (waiting room was packed) so I left. Adios.

May 6th, 2010
The BEST Dr ever!!!
I used Dr Baker for my 3rd pregnancy 3 1/2 years ago and must say he is the best ob/gyn I have ever had..hands down. My pregnancy was considered "High Risk" and I was actually quite scared of all the horrible things that you fear while being pregnant AND high risk. With my 1st two pregnancies I had high blood pressure. With this pregnancy I also had gestational diabetes. Dr Baker was very informative and calm. He is a excellent doctor that thinks in great detail. He is the most thorough doctor that I have EVER encountered. My pregnancy went very well but I had blood pressure trouble about 4 days after my c-section. I went to the emergency room... Dr Baker came to the emergency room too. Wow, I thought...how rare is that? I was put back in the hospital for two more days and Dr Baker went above and beyond to get me well as quick as possible. He is a doctor that truly cares about his patient. Recently, I had trouble with being anemic and I had a laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy 2 weeks ago. Dr Baker is the only doctor I would have trusted to do this. He is VERY straight forward. You will get an honest answer to ANY question. I highly recommend Dr. Dudley Baker for all of your gynecological needs and will continue to see him for mine!

March 11th, 2009
being his patient I thought I would see him sooner than 72 hours after I had my baby, he said he was busy with appointments.