A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dudley Danoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dudley Danoff is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dudley Danoff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Danoff graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Danoff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dudley S Danoff MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dudley S. Danoff practice?
- Dr. Dudley Danoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Dudley Danoff practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.