A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dudley Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dudley Harris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dudley Harwell Harris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dudley H. Harris practice?
- Dr. Dudley Harris has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dudley Harris practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.