A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dudley Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dudley Harris is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dudley Harris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Harris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dudley Harwell Harris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dudley H. Harris practice?
- Dr. Dudley Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dudley Harris practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.