A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dudley Hudspeth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dudley Hudspeth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hudspeth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hudspeth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dudley Hudspeth, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudspeth graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hudspeth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dudley Allen Hudspeth MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dudley A. Hudspeth practice?
- Dr. Dudley Hudspeth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dudley Hudspeth practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.