A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dudley Hudspeth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dudley Hudspeth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dudley Hudspeth, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudspeth graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hudspeth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dudley Allen Hudspeth MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dudley A. Hudspeth practice?
- Dr. Dudley Hudspeth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dudley Hudspeth practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Mesa Surgeons.