A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dudley Moorhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moorhead
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moorhead Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorhead graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Moorhead has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Evergreen Hosp Med Ctr, Kirkland, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dudley Thomas Moorhead MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dudley T. Moorhead practice?
- Dr. Dudley Moorhead has 1 office location.
Dr. Dudley Moorhead practices Surgery near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Surgeons.