A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dudley Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dudley Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Roberts has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dudley Roberts MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dudley Roberts practice?
- Dr. Dudley Roberts has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dudley Roberts practices Internal Medicine near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eastpointe, MI.
See Roseville Internists.