Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Dr. Scott is the best ever  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Scott is that he delivered me in 1968 - well, OK, I don't remember that - but since I was 12 until around 30, he was my OBGYN. I've never felt so comfortable with a doctor as I did with him. Dr. Scott is very warm & caring, and funny. He used to tell a little joke during a pap so that you would laugh at the exact moment he did his work and you never felt a thing. Very clever. He keeps things simple when they need to be but really pays attention to more serious problems. I even had to wake him once in the middle of the night for an ovarian cyst, and he was as nice then as he is in the office. Perhaps because of all of his experience, he's relaxed, confident, and is right there with you in the moment, listening to every word you say, not looking at his watch, interrupting or trying to rush you through explanations. I never felt disbelieved or felt I was treated impersonally like I have with other doctors since he left Northern CA. Actually, I may even buy a plane ticket. I didn't know he was practicing anywhere else. I really hope this review helps someone who's looking for a really nice and intelligent doctor who understands women - inside and out.