A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duilio Valdivia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duilio Valdivia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdivia graduated from Universidad Nacional De San Agustin, Arequipa.
Dr. Valdivia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duilio E Valdivia MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Duilio E. Valdivia practice?
- Dr. Duilio Valdivia has 1 office location.
Dr. Duilio Valdivia practices Hematology & Oncology near Lewistown, PA.
See Lewistown Oncologists.