A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duk Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duk Kim is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duk Kim, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Duk H. Kim practice?
Dr. Duk Kim practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Internal Medicine, and Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Kearney, NE and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists, Long Beach Internists, and Long Beach Psychiatrists.