A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duke Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duke Cameron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cameron
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cameron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duke Cameron, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Rupture
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Deep Hypothermia Induced Circulatory Arrest
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Cameron has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duke Edward Cameron MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Duke E. Cameron practice?
- Dr. Duke Cameron has 1 office location.
Dr. Duke Cameron practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.