A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duke Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duke Cameron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duke Cameron, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Rupture
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Deep Hypothermia Induced Circulatory Arrest
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Cameron has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duke E Cameron MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Duke E. Cameron practice?
- Dr. Duke Cameron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duke Cameron practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.