Dr. Duke Cameron MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Baltimore, MD

• Good
  • Bad

April 2nd, 2017
Dr. Cameron performed open heart surgery on our daughter when she was five years old. She is now eighteen. He is a wonderful surgeon who listens attentively to any concerns and really puts himself in each family's position. His experience and compassion are exceptional.

February 12th, 2016
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Cameron is an amazing surgeon, although your actual surgery is not set in stone. My surgery was moved three times, I know there are important cases but I wanted to feel just as important as anyone else, so that would be my only complaint about him. He has a very good team starting from the surgical team all the way down to his secretaries. I would recommend his service to anyone who is looking for a heart surgeon and wants someone that goes above and beyond. He is very thorough during the consultations, and you will never be left in the dark or feeling uneasy about the procedure. Thank you for all that you have done for me!

July 15th, 2015
Office staff very courteous, my only complaint would be his scheduler for surgery, she is very rude and unpleasant to speak with.

July 25th, 2012
removal of aortic aneurysm
Dr Duke was like no other. He actually answered my e-mails and met me for an appointment on a saturday. What Dr. does that these days. I compare that to when I was a child in the 60s and our small coal mining town Dr. not only making house calls but giving my mom the pills I would need. And to top it off, he charged us $2.00 for everything. In a different time and place, I can see Dr. Cameron being that kind of Dr. Plus, he saved my life. I would never think of going to anyone else. Thank you Dr. Cameron.

May 31st, 2012
Saved my life - twice
Not only did Dr Cameron perform successful complex open-heart surgery for four problems, including inserting prostheses for an aneurysm and a faulty valve, he also assured that I got outstanding care when I subsequently developed unforseen pulmonary problems and had to undergo surgery to repair them. He is incredibly candid but compassionate - a thorough professional who genuinely cares about each patient.

February 24th, 2017