A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duke Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duke Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Chang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans