A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duke Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duke Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Chang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duke M Chang MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Duke M. Chang practice?
- Dr. Duke Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Duke Chang practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Nephrologists.