Dr. Duke Fisher Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Dug pusher, caused me to go into a seizure.

Posted on April 4th, 2015

He caused me to become addicted to Xanax. When I mentioned this to him, he gave me something else to take with it. He did not care that much was obvious. AND as far as the cash, he loved it when I paid cash because it went right into his pocket.

RIP

Posted on January 30th, 2014

Sorry to say, Dr Fisher passed away on 1/9/14. I really liked him as a dr. Very nice person also.

Posted on April 30th, 2012

dr. fisher saved my life in the 80's. he was great. he saw that i got from san francisco to the hospital in lomita, where i lived for the next three months. i will never forget him.

A CROOK!

Posted on April 4th, 2011

I never even made it to the appointment. Made my appointment for the end of this month, cancelled it last month, found someone closer to home with a good rep. I was called last week, shaken down and THREATENED by Fisher's receptionist KELLY. I insisted, that I had cancelled a month plus in advance (I've never blown an appointment in my life), that they were billing me $250 for 'missed appointment' and then it got ugly. This "Kelly" should not be working in any office environment. She did everything but curse me out, shook me down, yelled at me, and was very hesitant to give her name. Now I started reading that day, if you look at other md rating sites, you'll find Dr. Fisher's office 'scam' has been pulled time and time again on innocent patients, I was able to count on both hands and more. I contacted my insurance company (not medi-cal), they are now investigating Dr. Fisher's "policies" and "staff", a grievance was filed with the california board of medicine and my insurance company respectively. Just because it's a doctor or someone wear's a white coat doesn't mean they know what they're doing or they're "professional". Stay away from this Rat Trap!

Posted on December 24th, 2009