A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duke Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duke Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duke Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Pusan National University.
Dr. Kim has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duke Dong-Back Kim MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Duke D. Kim practice?
- Dr. Duke Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Duke Kim practices Pediatrics near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Garden Grove, CA.
See Mission Viejo Pediatricians.