A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Myers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Myers has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Duke Myers MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Myers practice?
- Dr. William Myers has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Myers practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Big Spring, TX and Plainview, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Nephrologists.