A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Myers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Myers has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Myers practice?
Dr. William Myers practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Critical Care Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Big Spring, TX and Plainview, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Nephrologists, and Lubbock Critical Care Practitioners.