A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duke Ruktanonchai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duke Ruktanonchai is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duke Ruktanonchai, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Child Development
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruktanonchai graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Ruktanonchai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duke Joseph Ruktanonchai MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Duke J. Ruktanonchai practice?
- Dr. Duke Ruktanonchai has 1 office location.
Dr. Duke Ruktanonchai practices Psychiatry near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Psychiatrists.