A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duke Ruktanonchai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruktanonchai
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruktanonchai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duke Ruktanonchai, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Development
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruktanonchai graduated from University of Louisville .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duke J Ruktanonchai MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Duke J. Ruktanonchai practice?
- Dr. Duke Ruktanonchai has 1 office location.
Dr. Duke Ruktanonchai practices Psychiatry near Temple, TX.
See Temple Psychiatrists.