A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duke Samson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duke Samson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duke Samson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Moyamoya Disease
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Samson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Duke Samson practice?
Dr. Duke Samson practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurological Surgeons.