A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duke Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duke Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duke Fisher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duke Vincent Fisher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Duke V. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Duke Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Duke Fisher practices Psychiatry near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Psychiatrists.