A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dulabh Monga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dulabh Monga is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monga
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dulabh Monga, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Monga graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Monga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dulabh Kaur Monga MD is a female Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dulabh K. Monga practice?
- Dr. Dulabh Monga has 1 office location.
Dr. Dulabh Monga practices Medical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Oncologists.