A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dulce Almanzar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dulce Almanzar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Almanzar
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Almanzar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dulce Almanzar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Almanzar graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). She has 2 awards.
Dr. Almanzar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dulce Milagros Almanzar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dulce M. Almanzar practice?
- Dr. Dulce Almanzar has 1 office location.
Dr. Dulce Almanzar practices Family Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Family Physicians.