A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dulce Almanzar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dulce Almanzar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dulce Almanzar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Almanzar graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). She has 2 awards.
Dr. Almanzar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Almanzar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dulce M. Almanzar practice?
Dr. Dulce Almanzar practices Family Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Family Physicians.