A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dulce Almanzar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dulce Almanzar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Almanzar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Almanzar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dulce Almanzar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Almanzar graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). She has 2 awards.
Dr. Almanzar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dulce Milagros Almanzar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dulce M. Almanzar practice?
- Dr. Dulce Almanzar has 1 office location.
Dr. Dulce Almanzar practices Family Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Family Physicians.