A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dulce Milanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dulce Milanes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Milanes graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Milanes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dulce Maria Milanes MD is a female Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dulce M. Milanes practice?
- Dr. Dulce Milanes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dulce Milanes practices Gynecology near Grayslake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Waukegan, IL.
See Grayslake Obstetricians & Gynecologists.