inactive

Dulce M Milanes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 3rd, 2016
mejor doctora del mundo
Esta doctora me salvo la vida y permitio que saliera embarazada de una niña milagro

July 21st, 2013
Former employee and patient since 1960
i wanted to comment on this site because I noticed that these coments are based on the last 2 years only , perhaps that is the intent. Dr Milanes passed away this week and I for one give her a 4 star rating ( your highest) and feel that if this survey were given to the majority of her patients throughout the years of her practice of more than 50 years you would get the same result. She was one of a kind. Her knowledge, compassion, and determination outweigh any negative comments written here . I just had to post something because all of Lake County has suffered a terrible loss.

July 16th, 2013
Great Doctor
Very knowledgable- great doctor...she practiced medicine because she cared about patients. RIP...

January 12th, 2012
very inpatient
she is a very nice person but very inpatient sometimes

June 6th, 2011
Wrong Diagonis
First she thought my Gardner's cyst was cancer, it was not, then she said my 1 hair bump was herpes, got a blood test, which I had to go somewhere else for, wait 5 days to find out it wasn't. I have Medicaid and I changed my provider, I travel to Chicago to Prentice womens hospital now. Dr. Milanes has a great personality but two wrong diagnoses that were nothing that I thought was something for a week, no thank you. I had all test done at Prentice all clear. Thank God

December 19th, 2010
THE OFFICE LOOKS VERY OUTDATED AND DIRTY, WAIT TIME IS VERY LONG, TEHNICIAN THAT DREW MY BLOOD WAS CARELESS WITH ATTITUDE, DID NOT WEAR GLOVES. MOST OF THE PATIENTS THAT GO THERE HAVE MEDICAID AS THEIR INSURENCE. IF YOU HAVE NO INSURENCE THEN THATS THE PLACE TO GO, BECAUSE THEY GIVE DISCOUNTS. AND IF YOU HAVE ONE THEN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

April 8th, 2010
saved my life
she's very good at what she does, yes she is bound to a wheelchair which makes some procedures a little frusterating, but this women is amazing. i see her as a mother who knows it all, she did a procedure on me because i had an abnormal papsmear. because of her i no longer have abnormal cells. leaving me off risk of cervial cancer.