A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dumisa Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dumisa Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dumisa Adams, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Adams has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dumisa M. Adams practice?
Dr. Dumisa Adams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Diagnostic Radiology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY and Goshen, NY.
See Middletown Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Middletown Radiologists.