A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dumisa Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dumisa Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dumisa Adams, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Adams has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dumisa M Adams FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dumisa M. Adams practice?
- Dr. Dumisa Adams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dumisa Adams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Newburgh, NY.
See Middletown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.