A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dun Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dun Ha, Otolaryngologist, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dun Ha, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 12 plans