A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duncan Fischer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan Fischer, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Fischer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan Kinnear Fischer MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Duncan K. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Duncan Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Duncan Fischer practices Neurological Surgery near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Neurological Surgeons.