A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duncan Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Choroid Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan Aesctun Friedman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Duncan A. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Duncan Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Duncan Friedman practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.