A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Choroid Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan Aesctun Friedman MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Duncan A. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Duncan Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Duncan Friedman practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.