A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Johnstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan Johnstone, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnstone graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Johnstone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan Bruce Johnstone MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Duncan B. Johnstone practice?
- Dr. Duncan Johnstone has 7 office locations.
Dr. Duncan Johnstone practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Nephrologists.