A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Johnstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan Johnstone, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnstone graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Johnstone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnstone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans