A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Landreth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duncan Landreth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landreth
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Landreth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan Landreth, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Landreth graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Landreth has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan T Landreth FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Duncan T. Landreth practice?
- Dr. Duncan Landreth has 1 office location.
Dr. Duncan Landreth practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Vernon, WA.
See Mount Vernon Internists and Mount Vernon Cardiologists.