A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Maclean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan Maclean, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Maclean graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Maclean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan S Maclean MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duncan S. Maclean practice?
- Dr. Duncan Maclean has 1 office location.
Dr. Duncan Maclean practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Family Physicians and Lebanon Geriatric Doctors.