A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Maclean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maclean
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Maclean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan Maclean, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Maclean graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Maclean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan S Maclean MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duncan S. Maclean practice?
- Dr. Duncan Maclean has 1 office location.
Dr. Duncan Maclean practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Family Physicians and Lebanon Geriatric Doctors.