A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duncan McBride, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon, Neurologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan McBride, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McBride graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. McBride has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan Quincy McBride MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Duncan Q. McBride practice?
- Dr. Duncan McBride has 5 office locations.
Dr. Duncan McBride practices Neurological Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.