JM show details JM
by JM on Apr 30th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr McCall for over 10 years and during that time, Dr McCall and his entire support staff have always treated me with professionalism, care and concern,and have always gone the extra mile to address any issues related to my diagnosis and many times issues unrelated to my diagnosis. Phone calls are returned promptly, follow-up is always thorough and timely. Explanations are always complete and in language I can understand. If I had to rank all the doctors I have seen in my 60 years, Dr McCall would be at the top of the list.

Best rheumatologist in North Carolina show details Best rheumatologist in North Carolina
by Marian Holbrook, Kure Beach, NC on Apr 28th, 2009

I have visited 4 different rheumatologists over the years in North Carolina and the only one who gave me the help I needed was Dr. McCall.I will forever be grateful for his expert diagnostic skills and his identifying my physical problems almost immediately. We moved 300 miles away from his office so I was unable to continue my office visits but I still regard him as the best diagnostician for RA in our state.

> > Patient Reviews