Dr. Duncan Mccall MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Statesville, NC

April 7th, 2016
a/supposed specialist????
My first & definitely last visit /waste of time & money .I had high hopes took a month for appointment & found him to be very distant & and no interest in trying to educate me on my issues .I hope someone can read my review so they may skip the hassle & money towards a better so called specialist for there is no special in his practice

April 30th, 2010
JM
I have been seeing Dr McCall for over 10 years and during that time, Dr McCall and his entire support staff have always treated me with professionalism, care and concern,and have always gone the extra mile to address any issues related to my diagnosis and many times issues unrelated to my diagnosis. Phone calls are returned promptly, follow-up is always thorough and timely. Explanations are always complete and in language I can understand. If I had to rank all the doctors I have seen in my 60+ years, Dr McCall would be at the top of the list.

April 28th, 2009
Best rheumatologist in North Carolina
I have visited 4 different rheumatologists over the years in North Carolina and the only one who gave me the help I needed was Dr. McCall.I will forever be grateful for his expert diagnostic skills and his identifying my physical problems almost immediately. We moved 300 miles away from his office so I was unable to continue my office visits but I still regard him as the best diagnostician for RA in our state.