A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duncan Miles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan A G Miles FRCSC and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Duncan A. Miles practice?
- Dr. Duncan Miles has 4 office locations.
Dr. Duncan Miles practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.