A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Postma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duncan Postma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan Postma, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Postma graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Postma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan S Postma MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Duncan S. Postma practice?
- Dr. Duncan Postma has 1 office location.
Dr. Duncan Postma practices Otolaryngology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Otolaryngologists.