A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Ramsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duncan Ramsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramsey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan Ramsey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ramsey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan Ramsey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Duncan Ramsey practice?
- Dr. Duncan Ramsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Duncan Ramsey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.