A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Ramsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duncan Ramsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan Ramsey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ramsey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan Ramsey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Duncan Ramsey practice?
- Dr. Duncan Ramsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Duncan Ramsey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.