A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duncan Savage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan Savage, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Savage has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan Edwards Savage MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Duncan E. Savage practice?
- Dr. Duncan Savage has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duncan Savage practices Radiation Oncology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Oncologists.