Dr. Duncan Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Duncan Scott?

October 19th, 2017

Awesomeness

Love love Dr Scott and staff they all are very patient very caring. Dr.Scott is willing to help you in any way he can and doesn't get aggravated with you!!! He's very down to earth and doesn't think he's better than you because he's a Doctor, just very caring and considerate!!!

August 16th, 2017

Best for pain!

I love this Dr! Has helped me more for pain then anyone else! Thr girls are helpful & no problems with appointments......

June 7th, 2017

A God Send!

I have been in chronic pain since 2004. I had no hope of any quality of Life until I was referred to Dr. Scott. He's very knowledgeable and compassionate towards my medical situation. I would encourage anyone who suffers from chronic (back) pain to see Dr. Scott.

April 21st, 2017

Worst possible office environment, no patient Blood pressure or weight of patient or anything relevant as is commonly done in every other medical practice. My wife has been so upset, go anywhere but here.

October 12th, 2016

Great people

Great people, trust them very much

July 29th, 2016

It may take some time to connect with Dr. Scott but he truly wants to help. He is smart and willing to try things that other doctors won't.

February 6th, 2016

This doctor and staff have always treated me well and have helped me restore &maintain optimum quality of life . They have a conservative approach ( I think) . Still, going slowly has proven the best course. Dr. Scott & Krissy Lorenz are careful to ask the right questions. I feel very comfortable following any of their recommendations.

November 8th, 2015

I was not able to return as I had to go to my sister in florida who is and was very ill. It was a mistake on my part. I can only hope I can get another appointment. I feel this physician completely understood what pain I have been having.

October 27th, 2015

I seen dr Scott for two years a lot of injections I am sick other ways as well my quality of life has decreased since I left there I should not of quit going now looking for a new dr I Ned help managing my pain it effects my whole body Making me sicker by not going for injections

October 23rd, 2015

Dr Scott and Dr Krissy as I like to call her are the bomb!! Best drs I've ever been to. Treat me with respect and have given me my life back! I have debilitating headaches and they both always listen and do everything they can to help me. Wld never say a bad word abt them and quite frankly I feel that if you have a negative rating to say about them then you probably brought it on yourself. Have given me every kind of injection they offer and always listen . Staff is amazing too. Love them all to death

September 24th, 2015

Picket Bad Doctors

Doctors like Duncan Scott are the rule not the exception i.e. rude, sadistic, greedy uncaring, dangerous... Stand up to these bullies and thieves. Go with friends and family a picket their offices. Warn potential patients and put them out of business.

July 23rd, 2015

I started seeing Dr Scott a few months ago and as for Asheville and surrounding areas he is by far the tops on my scale. Highly recommend