Dr. Duncan Scott MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Fletcher, NC

October 12th, 2016
Great people
Great people, trust them very much

July 28th, 2016
It may take some time to connect with Dr. Scott but he truly wants to help. He is smart and willing to try things that other doctors won't.

February 6th, 2016
This doctor and staff have always treated me well and have helped me restore &maintain optimum quality of life . They have a conservative approach ( I think) . Still, going slowly has proven the best course. Dr. Scott & Krissy Lorenz are careful to ask the right questions. I feel very comfortable following any of their recommendations.

November 8th, 2015
I was not able to return as I had to go to my sister in florida who is and was very ill. It was a mistake on my part. I can only hope I can get another appointment. I feel this physician completely understood what pain I have been having.

October 27th, 2015
I seen dr Scott for two years a lot of injections I am sick other ways as well my quality of life has decreased since I left there I should not of quit going now looking for a new dr I Ned help managing my pain it effects my whole body Making me sicker by not going for injections

October 23rd, 2015
Dr Scott and Dr Krissy as I like to call her are the bomb!! Best drs I've ever been to. Treat me with respect and have given me my life back! I have debilitating headaches and they both always listen and do everything they can to help me. Wld never say a bad word abt them and quite frankly I feel that if you have a negative rating to say about them then you probably brought it on yourself. Have given me every kind of injection they offer and always listen . Staff is amazing too. Love them all to death

September 24th, 2015
Picket Bad Doctors
Doctors like Duncan Scott are the rule not the exception i.e. rude, sadistic, greedy uncaring, dangerous... Stand up to these bullies and thieves. Go with friends and family a picket their offices. Warn potential patients and put them out of business.

July 23rd, 2015
I started seeing Dr Scott a few months ago and as for Asheville and surrounding areas he is by far the tops on my scale. Highly recommend

July 18th, 2015
Always 1-2 hour wait times for appointments, only to spend appointments listening to Obamacare being bashed. I go to my appointment to discuss my medical issues, not politics, and the waits for appointments every time are simply too excessive! There's no consideration or concern for patients & the staff is often rude & abrasive. After being a patient for many years, I'm ready to leave. I wish as much time was spent focusing on trying to solve my medical issues as is spent griping about politics!

February 26th, 2015
I feel like they done more for me on my first visit than a year with spine carolina.

August 12th, 2013
Not a caring medical professional
I saw Dr. Scott for chronic back pain I have suffered many yrs. He gave me trigger point injections, epidurals, facet injections & after I refused to have the neuro-stimulator implant, since the TENS unit was totally ineffective & I didn't want any more invasive procedures, he refused to treat me any longer. He was always rude & seemed to be in a hurry. It took mnths to get the 1st appointment & the wait time was always at least 45 min. He is totally unprofessional & just running a money racket. If I could give him a negative rating it would be -10.

May 22nd, 2013
former healthcare giver, construction worker and current school teacher
Aside from the professionalism at Dr. Scott's office from the top down, everyone is personable and friendly. That is difficult to do when dealing with patients in pain. I know because before my jobs as construction worker and school teacher I was in health care my self as a Search & Rescue medic in the Navy and a pharmacy tech in hospitals. I am also someone who suffers in pain from accidents that occurred during my previous employment over the years. Yet the doctors and staff continue to give care in a compassionate manner. They are not perfect (who is?) but of all my care givers they rank at the top. Dr. Scott is very knowledgeable in his field and in general and has always been willing to talk about things important to you related (as well as unrelated) to your pain, and that is rare these days. He is not one to stand at the door with his hand on the door knob waiting for you to stop talking so he can leave. He gives you the time you need as a patient talking to their doctor. On the other hand he will not waste your time. I know the times I have had to wait for my appointment it is because he is giving that extra time and care to someone as he has done so many times for me. I know that life is a two way street and you get as good as you give most times and you will not "click" with every doctor you see, but for me Dr. Scott and company are a "keeper" for sure. When it comes to pain management (with many procedural alternatives to "just pills") and if you want top notch health care from caring people who brook no nonsense but go the extra mile for you, then look no further, this is the place. This from a very satisfied customer, not 100% pain free but close to it, and definitely in a much better place than 9 years ago. JS