Learn more about Dr. Duncan Stearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duncan Stearns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stearns
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stearns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan Stearns, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Stearns graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Stearns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan Stearns MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Duncan Stearns practice?
- Dr. Duncan Stearns has 1 office location.
Dr. Duncan Stearns practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Oncologists.