A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Stearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duncan Stearns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan Stearns, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Stearns graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Stearns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan Stearns MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Duncan Stearns practice?
- Dr. Duncan Stearns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duncan Stearns practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wadsworth, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.