A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan Tang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Tang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan