A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Trigg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duncan Trigg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan Trigg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trigg graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Trigg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan Scott Trigg MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duncan S. Trigg practice?
- Dr. Duncan Trigg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duncan Trigg practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.