A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duncan Wilcox, Chair is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Fecal Incontinence
- Fetal Diseases
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Abnormalities
- Urologic Diseases
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from -University of London, London, United Kingdom 1995. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilcox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan Thomas Wilcox MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Duncan T. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Duncan Wilcox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duncan Wilcox practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Aurora Urologists and Aurora Pediatric Specialists.