A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Wormer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duncan Wormer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wormer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Wormer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan Wormer, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wormer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wormer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan D Wormer FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Duncan D. Wormer practice?
- Dr. Duncan Wormer has 1 office location.
Dr. Duncan Wormer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.