A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duncan Wormer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duncan Wormer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wormer
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Wormer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duncan Wormer, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wormer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wormer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duncan D Wormer FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Duncan D. Wormer practice?
- Dr. Duncan Wormer has 1 office location.
Dr. Duncan Wormer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.