A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wright, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Wright has 5 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Duncan Wright MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Wright practice?
- Dr. Charles Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wright practices Psychiatry near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Norristown Psychiatrists.