A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wright, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Wright has 5 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Duncan Wright MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Wright practice?
- Dr. Charles Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wright practices Psychiatry near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Norristown Psychiatrists.